Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Could anyone confirm please whether the headrests can be removed from the rear seats on the Up? They didn't seem to want to come out and the child seat can't sit flush against the back seat. I'll be very annoyed if this means I can't buy the car

Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply! So do you just fold down the seat and press the button on the side where the pole on the headrest goes down into the seat (if that makes sense!)?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yep.

We had the same problem with our child seat.

I took the head rest off, turned it around 180 º and put it on again. Then I don't have to store it somewhere.

Best regards

Kenneth

·
Registered
95 Posts
Interesting to know as I didn't think the headrests come off. I managed to fit a 7'6" (2.3m for the up to date Europeans) surfboard inside but had to slide it in between the headrests to get it in. With the headrest out I should be able to fit 2 boards in and sit my passenger and fellow surfer behind me.
I'm guessing this is explained in the handbook but being a man I have no concept of the acronym RTFM

·
Registered
251 Posts
Took mine off on delivery. They're a pain in the neck, literally so for the rear passengers, and if they pull them up too high, you can't see out of the rear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts