Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen JTC 600 are advertising an up! on eBay which auto dim on the internal mirror is this standard on the cars?

I always click the mirror to avoid glare from the following cars but would love to know if it automatically filters the light

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
No, there isn't wiring for it as far as I know, nor auto lights and rain sensor which tend to go along with those sort of things.

? typo ?

if not.....I want one!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
In my current car, both the rear view and wing mirrors dim on automatic.....very useful as I live away from streetlights and other users often drive on high beam.....worth living in the country for stargazing alone though!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Privatedoc said:
No, there isn't wiring for it as far as I know, nor auto lights and rain sensor which tend to go along with those sort of things.

? typo ?

if not.....I want one!!
Mine has rear rain sensor don't know about the rest of the stuff

·
Registered
423 Posts
What kind of car is that with wing mirrors?!!! All of my recent cars have them attached to the door

·
Registered
619 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
whassup said:
What kind of car is that with wing mirrors?!!! All of my recent cars have them attached to the door

My cessna

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
spud said:
Mine has rear rain sensor don't know about the rest of the stuff

intermittant wipe surely???

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just don't forget following...
if you tinted your windows with extra tinted film on it, auto diming will be never activated because the film will decrease the light coming from the back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts