Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had recall done today - told 20 minutes to an hour to complete - just software and nothing physical

·
Registered
397 Posts
Roakley said:
Had recall done today - told 20 minutes to an hour to complete - just software and nothing physical
To what does the recall relate please? The VOSA website says "Sorry there are no results for that search" (Search was for VW UP! to April 2013)
Edited by: PeterWestSussex

·
Registered
99 Posts
I presume if it is safety related(being an air bag it will be) you will get a letter (by law)from VW to re-call the car for update...............

·
Registered
99 Posts
i see, it cant be "safety related" or dangerous - so no real panic about having it checked, other than peace of mind..........thanks for the info..........

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just had letter from VW to-day for airbag recall. It is SAFETY related as I suspected....After all it is an airbag.....

·
Registered
125 Posts
UP,s a daisy. I have just received a recall letter from V.W.to inspect the side air bags as they may fail in an accident. although they did state that none have failed so far.
Is this the first recall on the UP or have there been others beforeI purchased mine in March this year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
As you are probably aware there is a recall re call on some ups re air bag control units.has to go back to dealer for about an hours work. will be contacting vindis is st ives cambs today for an appointment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts