Up Owners Club banner
21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Well another week passes with no update. Dealer says it’s still showing confirmed build week 13 so no idea 2 weeks passed that what it means and if it’s going to be a long long wait 🙈🙄

·
Registered
142 Posts
I don’t think factory will stop for Easter. I’ve asked my dealer to speak to the sales and generalist team to find out situation from factory. As it’s Easter they may not get a chance until next week but just good to know if we are facing a significant delay. I can handle the wait if I know that’s the situation, just the not knowing that’s frustrating.

·
Registered
142 Posts
No updates specifically on my week 13 build but my dealer can now see chassis numbers for week 11 and 12 Ups! so that’s hopeful 👍
Ah lovely thanks that does sound more promising that the delays may not be too long and that it’s taking a while for the system to update. With a bit of luck we won’t be delayed too much from the factory closures and see some news end of next week. If my dealer comes back to me with anything else I’ll let you know 👍

·
Registered
9 Posts
How’s your delivery going as me, Silverado and The WackyRacer have our cars in transit and yours should be too👍
Are your cars on time, ahead of scheduled build week, or delayed? Only asking as I’ve still got week 24 unconfirmed (code 10) at the mo, so I’m curious to know whether it may be on time or earlier or late.

21 - 40 of 91 Posts