Up Owners Club banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

Registered
Oh I remember this excitement back in 2018 when they were released.
Most of us waited 6-8 months for delivery and I remember getting a text message from my dealer saying car is in the UK when I was on holiday in Greece. I almost regretted being out of the country!
It's a fantastic time and picking up your new car is lovely.
Enjoy!
I'm on 35,000 miles now

Registered
Delivery day today. What a brilliant little car. Can see myself keeping this for some time 馃憤

Found out upon collection - I ordered it on 24 Feb - dealer actually used a build slot already in their system dating back to 9 Feb and was able to tweak the spec. So, 3 calendar months from fresh order to delivery it appears after all. I just got very lucky 馃憤

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Registered
Exactly the same as mine ! Enjoy !

Reactions: TheWackyRacer

Registered
Delivery day today. What a brilliant little car. Can see myself keeping this for some time 馃憤

Found out upon collection - I ordered it on 24 Feb - dealer actually used a build slot already in their system dating back to 9 Feb and was able to tweak the spec. So, 3 calendar months from fresh order to delivery it appears after all. I just got very lucky 馃憤

View attachment 8387
Looks brilliant and enjoy the fun 馃ぉ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Nice :cool:

No news on mine, my salesman (the sales manager) is away until the 21st May but promises me an update on that day.

Remember to ask them to leave the dealer stickers out, saves you removing them ;)
I sent my salesman an email and the auto reply said he's back on the 14th not the 21st, so fingers crossed I hear something over the weekend :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
My dealer says my car is in the country, and is expecting my car to be delivered to them in the next week or so!

61 - 80 of 91 Posts