Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a pic of the very cute red basic Up! in which we had a test drive. Apparently nearly all of the Take Up buyers at our dealers went for the red rather than the white - as we did (with Comfort Pack). Seemed to run very smoothly. Small question: did anyone else notice that there doesn't seem to be a footrest for the driver's left foot (as on our current Polo). Probably get used to it I suppose... (pic courtesy of Stainless/Dave Wilson's system)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mumski

The footrest on the Polo (we also have the 07 model) is just to the left of the clutch and enables you to rest your foot against it while travelling along rather than putting your foot flat on the floor (as I had to do when test driving the Up!) This is more comfortable and makes it easier to engage the clutch. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thanks will check that out but have to say even though had the polo nearly 2 years seem to be finding different things now and again. Can't wait for my up no build date from my garage yet.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
ive ordered the high up in red, love the colour, i test drove a black one tho, but knew the red would look ace!
as far as the foot rest, i have an much older polo which doesnt have the foot rest and you get used to driving without it

·
Registered
60 Posts
Lovely carwe have ordered the same with comfort pack in candy white (ordered 28/2).
Did yours come with REV COUNTER as standard ? I am sure it did.....but some people are getting confused....regards

1 - 7 of 7 Posts