Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red UP! Spotted in hornchurch last Wednesday a week a go (18th April)

Black UP! spotted on Wednesday in Rainham area Essex was not driving my up at the time.(25th April)

Move upin my streetfew doors down as i said about in my other post.

·
Registered
677 Posts
god you've got Ups everywhere!! Im still waiting to see another one on the road!! I feel as though Im the only one whos bought one :S

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will look out for your UP when we are up in Scotland. We have family near Arbroath, unfortunately we won't have our UP with us though.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Finally seen my first up! on the roadA red Up! on the M6 near Wolverhampton, passed me in my zafira. because of the terrible weather I didnt really get chance to see the model. But it look good and it was clear in my mirrors that it was an up!

Edited by: kg149

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey,

The red up you might have seen could have been me. I drive a Red High UP! and I was visiting my son over the weekend in Solihull and I drove over from Suffolk and yes the weather was awful!!!
I still though have not see another UP! on the road yet. You have also ordered the exact same spec as me KG149.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Glimpsed an Up! White on Broughty Ferry roadheading for Dundee this morning in the rush hour....first I've seen on the road around here. Looked fantastic.Roll on next month!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi, Followed a Black UP! yesterday on the M25 heading in the direction of the M1,
Fantastic looking car... i followed for a while just staring at it longing for mine to be delivered....

Who was it? any of you?

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Craig200588 said:
god you've got Ups everywhere!! Im still waiting to see another one on the road!! I feel as though Im the only one whos bought one :S
I've seen three on my travels!
Two White ones (including the one we got our first test drive in)
One Black one
All take up!s

·
Registered
956 Posts
Craig200588 said:

That's exactly how I feel. I haven't seen another one yet and mine won't be here until mid June at least. If it wasn't for this forum (and being a saddo & driving past my VW dealer occasionally to check out the showroom models) I'd be starting to think they didn't exist at all

·
294 Posts
I've seen one and that was when I went to a different country (Scotland
)!

Maybe I need to get out more

1 - 10 of 10 Posts