Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up a red Bluemotion Move Up on Friday. Comes with Maps + More, Sound Pack and spare wheel. Found it on Sunday so a very lucky find and saves the wait for the other cars I was offered which weren't built yet.

It'll be an UPgrade from my 5 year old Citroen C1 Vibe so looking forward to finding out how differently it drives and making use of the extras! Photos of course when I have it.

Edited by: Tomodo

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
that is indeed a lucky find! hope its all you want and more! cant wait for some pictures :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi can you let me know what MPG you are getting out of the Bluemotion when you get it, Iordered myBluemotion 24 March but dont have a delivery date yet?
At present I have a Polo Bluemotion 2008

·
Registered
128 Posts
Craig200588 said:
Yey, so glad your getting your can today, it will be a vast improvement on the C1. And yes please lots and lots of pictures :)

Craig...

Funny how some Typos can really alter the meaning of a line !!!

Hope you really meant "getting your car today" ...
otherwise I doubt it will be better quality than the C1

Dave

·
Registered
677 Posts
Stainless said:
Craig200588 said:
Yey, so glad your getting your can today, it will be a vast improvement on the C1. And yes please lots and lots of pictures :)

Craig...

Funny how some Typos can really alter the meaning of a line !!!

Hope you really meant "getting your car today" ...
otherwise I doubt it will be better quality than the C1

Dave

I typed it on my iPhone .... he's getting the blame of it :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
westieUP said:
Hi can you let me know what MPG you are getting out of the Bluemotion when you get it, Iordered myBluemotion 24 March but dont have a delivery date yet?
At present I have a Polo Bluemotion 2008

I'lldefinitelybe finding out what extra MPG the Bluemotion will give me. I average 400 or so miles per tank with the Citroen C1 and my record is 460 miles. I'll be trying the 'Think Blue' function on the Maps & More to see how that affects things too.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got it! Everything's great so far, and a big improvement over the Citroen C1. Itdefinitelyfeels like an upgrade.

Maps + More you have to get used to the touch screen which can be awkward at times. (it's not the same type as those on smartphones, tablets etc) Having it display all my MPG stats and the Think Blue telling me how I'm driving is really useful.

I've never heard the UP without the sound pack but it sounds great, again much improvement over the Citroen C1. Unless you have a particularinterestin car audio it should be perfect for most people.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
YAY please upload some pictures :)

yeah, im guessing the touch screen on the maps and more is a bit like the one on a tomtom?

·
Registered
655 Posts
It shows on maps and more so you press answer or reject on the device. No hand controls are available on the wheel. See the instruction manual if your not sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts