Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Has anyone else ordered this combo?
I must admit, all the Left hand drive pictures I have seen made the cornsilk look a little grey which I liked.. looking at the photo's of the RHD car that just arrived on this forum, the colour looked much lighter..

I wonder if Europe had grey instead of cornsilk?
I hope I like mine when it arrives... lol

Alex. (still with no build week)...

·
Registered
677 Posts
I've ordered it with my white High Up with a red dash! I took this combo because of the red seats (I love colour haha). I think the back seats are a darker grey, and the front and a really light grey and red! Will be interesting to see when it arrives

·
Registered
655 Posts
Well maybe my eyes are crap but when i saw one in Paris the seats where cream with grey dots, red sides and back in grey. Looked nice :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
The back seats r just grey and front Cornish / red they have that model in my local vw. It's what I have ordered thought it would look weird but it looks fine.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats good, i'm glad that those who have seen it, think its ok..

I did run the VW configurator via the french website, and their configuration software is different. You can preview the entire inside of the car from a side on perspective with the different options. I ran it for the Cornsilk/Red, and the back seats look quite cool....

·
Registered
29 Posts
O yes. Why have the frogs got a better way of see ing the car than we have, it looks cool only thing is you can't put a red dash in unless you change the outer paint.

·
Registered
553 Posts
We have !
Red High UP! with red dash & cornsilk trim with Red/Grey seats!
We had a dark Blue N.Beetle with cream interior sooooo much nicer than same colour with a dark interior! Get some pics up as soon as you get yours we on ly ordered ours last week!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts