Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tornado Red Move Up! Bluemotion - with Maps + More, Sound Pack and Spare Wheel.

Really quick photos. I've spent some time driving and playing with the all the functions of Maps + More, so if anyone has questions let me know!

**New night photos on page 2**

Edited by: Tomodo

·
Registered
655 Posts
Nice images, out of interest when you sync the phone and want to play music from it, can you make track selections on the device or do you need to use the phone still?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Red is a good colour!

There's a review by Jeremy Clarkson, in the Times today, with pictures of a High UP!

I'm hoping the interior is the same as the one we ordered!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
911sse said:
Could you post a picture of the boot area showing the spare wheel in place?

Thought someone might ask! I'll do that when I can. The spare wheel sits at the very bottom and doesn't take any of the normal boot space, so you still get the same two-level boot with or without the wheel.

MarkyMark said:
Nice images, out of interest when you sync the phone and want to play music from it, can you make track selections on the device or do you need to use the phone still?
<div style="text-align: left;">On the Maps + More it'll display your phone name with seeking and then Back, Pause and Forward buttons.You can't browse the music library on your phone through the car though. You can also use the physical buttons on the car radio to switch tracks, which is useful when you have the Navigation or Car Info on display.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Tomodo said:
911sse said:
Could you post a picture of the boot area showing the spare wheel in place?

Thought someone might ask! I'll do that when I can. The spare wheel sits at the very bottom and doesn't take any of the normal boot space, so you still get the same two-level boot with or without the wheel.

MarkyMark said:
<div style="text-align: left;">On the Maps + More it'll display your phone name with seeking and then Back, Pause and Forward buttons.You can't browse the music library on your phone through the car though. You can also use the physical buttons on the car radio to switch tracks, which is useful when you have the Navigation or Car Info on display.
excellent! i really wanted to know both of those bits :) i was worried the spare wheel might take up some of the room. glad it doesnt. and good you can do some of the music controls on the maps.

p.s. the red looks awesome.... cant wait to get my red one too!

Edited by: willowaz

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The trip computer there can measure a journey or the whole life of the car. It's interesting to see the MPG of different journeys - in one case I averaged 70mpg. I can see my drive to work is around 60mpg. (due to more hills and stops) You always feel rewarded for driving effciently as your average goes up and your driving range (miles
left) gets higher.

I'm estimating i'll get 500 miles from a tank - 100 more than my old C1! (which had the same capacity)Edited by: Tomodo

·
Registered
160 Posts
I presume we are going to have a 'miles per gallon' table - who cant get the highest and/or most miles from a tank?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some more photos for you, this time showing it lit up!

<div style="text-align: left;">

Edited by: Tomodo

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
gary02tdi said:
did you notice your dial go dim when it gets dark?
It's to remind you to put your lights on.

There's a tunnel near me and as soon as I go in it the car's dials all light up and then go off again. Is that what you mean?

·
Registered
677 Posts
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">oooooo looks nice all lit UP haaaa! one question, when you pop it into reverse does both rear lights light up? or is it just the one side?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts