Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

There is a presentation of my VW UP.

Sorry for my English

VW UP highline, full options, I just do not have the sunroof

Accessories added:

- Coilovers H&R deep -100mm (for sale, contact me by mp)
- Roof light passat W8
- Central armrest of Seat Mii
- Catback friedrich motosport (for sale too)
- Air Filter K&N
- BBS RS Replica en 7x17 with tyre 185/35/17

Coming soon:

- Coilovers H&R deep -130mm
- Wide fenders
- Jantes 18 pouces + tyre 165/35/18

Before:

30km later, changing tires by 165/40/16

And then lowering as it should ..

With RS:

Edited by: timtimkodak

·
Registered
67 Posts
I saw a picture of your car on Reddit... it looks nice and clean.Gonna change the tires on my white classics when the summer comes.
Now i know that it looks good haha.

Edited by: tyrz

·
Registered
14 Posts
<div id="gt--tools"><div id="gt--tools-l"><div style="display: inline-block;" id="gt--tool"><div id="itamenu">

<div id="gt-res-" ="almost_half_cell"=""><div dir="ltr" style="zoom:1">The VW Triangle rims with the low profile tires look cool. Better than the BBS Replica. What tire size is on the VW Triangle rims?

Edited by: electribus

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Elfy said:
Looks very nice, i assume the rear wheels are spaced using spacers. Can you tell me what size?

Alex
Thank's!! H&R 30mm ;)

electribus said:
<div id="gt--tools"><div id="gt--tools-l"><div style="display: inline-block;" id="gt--tool"><div id="itamenu">

<div id="gt-res-"><div dir="ltr" style="zoom:1">The VW Triangle rims with the low profile tires look cool. Better than the BBS Replica. What tire size is on the VW Triangle rims?
165/40/16 :)

·
Super Moderator
1,051 Posts
That looks awesome, though I have to agree with others that I think the Triangle rims look better suited to the Up! You have certainly given me some ideas of how to go with mine when the time comes......!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Did you do anything special with the coilover or just wind it down til the end of the thread, and how about the rear.

I like the oem look with the triangle

This was my former citigo on H&r coil also, but not as low as yours on the same coil.

Non the less keep UP the good work. and update us with pictures along the way with the mods ahead

·
Registered
67 Posts
Maze said:
This was my former citigo on H&r coil also, but not as low as yours on the same coil.

Former citigo? Did you abandon it? I saw it the first time you posted it. I thought it looked nice and clean!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Tyrz

Yep i Dont drive the citigo anymore, due to the 60000+k i drive on a yearly base between home and work. And this is without the weekends. So i needed a diesel and found an 2011 6j eco ibiza coupe.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
those audi wheel covers are rather nice!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Where did you get the 100mm H&Rs from? Also the 130mm ones? I have Weitec coilovers and am desperately looking for more low are the rear!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Maze said:
Tyrz

Yep i Dont drive the citigo anymore, due to the 60000+k i drive on a yearly base between home and work. And this is without the weekends. So i needed a diesel and found an 2011 6j eco ibiza coupe.

Awww to bad. Your Citigo was one of the first nice looking ones.
They should go ahead and build the TwinUp...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Privatedoc

There not wheelcovers, they are the real deal forged audi a8 wheels.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Tyrz

It was 165 45 16 actualy thougt at first 40 But was happy with the 45

1 - 20 of 33 Posts