·
Registered
367 Posts
Looks nice - that car park all yours?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, not my car park. But I phoned ahead and told them for £1.80 for 2hrs I expect a floor to myself. Also demanded that any floor markings must use the exact Pantone reference :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
marty-wn said:
No, not my car park. But I phoned ahead and told them for £1.80 for 2hrs I expect a floor to myself. Also demanded that any floor markings must use the exact Pantone reference :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
marty-wn said:

very good!

·
Registered
525 Posts
I parked in an empty car park like that less than 24 hours after collecting my almost identical up. I ended up with a parking ticket! Thought I'd put in £1.30 for 2 hrs and one of the 5 ps didn't drop. The moral is - always check your ticket! Don't know how many people do? I've appealed but not expecting much. Great car of course, and the best colour. The only problem I've found is I keep looking outside and thinking the postman has arrived!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yap maul we did the same in Lincoln, paid for parking but the last twenty pence piece wouldn't go in... We got done so I appealed, with a covering letter stating we were visiting to watch the bike race, we saw the guy putting it on our windscreen (early as it happens within what we had paid for) and when unable to pay the last twenty pence had both called and knocked on the car park office door with no answer. To finish off I taped the offending twenty pence to a piece of card saying they could have it.

I had my penalty canceled, just as well really as I spend a fair bit when we visit the race, for the sake of 20p I would think twice about gracing Lincoln again if that's how they treat visitors!Edited by: Markmod1

·
Registered
367 Posts
yapmaul said:
I parked in an empty car park like that less than 24 hours after collecting my almost identical up. I ended up with a parking ticket! Thought I'd put in £1.30 for 2 hrs and one of the 5 ps didn't drop. The moral is - always check your ticket! Don't know how many people do? I've appealed but not expecting much. Great car of course, and the second best colour after Candy White. The only problem I've found is I keep looking outside and thinking the postman has arrived!

Just corrected that for you!

·
Registered
525 Posts
VWXYZ said:
yapmaul said:
I parked in an empty car park like that less than 24 hours after collecting my almost identical up. I ended up with a parking ticket! Thought I'd put in £1.30 for 2 hrs and one of the 5 ps didn't drop. The moral is - always check your ticket! Don't know how many people do? I've appealed but not expecting much. Great car of course, and the second best colour after Candy White. The only problem I've found is I keep looking outside and thinking the postman has arrived!

Just corrected that for you! 

[/QUOTE

]

Yeah, I'm laughing, but red drivers know the truth!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts