Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has any feedback regarding the shiny dashpads.
Do they cause any destraction at night by reflecting?

Mine will be red.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I have the red shiny dashboard and I read before getting it its pretty distracting. Honestly! its not! You get use to it then forget its there! I do find myself staring at it from time to time is amazement at how red it is ... its sooooo pretty :D

Im glad I went for the red, it brings a splash of colour into the cabin! goes really nice with my red seats!

·
Registered
619 Posts
I mentioned in another thread that the Autoexpress video review suggested that the reflections were 'migrane inducing'. It probably depends what colour you choose, whether this is an issue.

One thought strikes me though, what about the white dashboard in direct sunlight? I maybe need to upgrade my sunglasses!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Craig200588 said:
I have the red shiny dashboard and I read before getting it its pretty distracting. Honestly! its not! You get use to it then forget its there! I do find myself staring at it from time to time is amazement at how red it is ... its sooooo pretty :D

Im glad I went for the red, it brings a splash of colour into the cabin! goes really nice with my red seats!

Cool, but as long as I can see my reflection to do my hair, then thats fine

·
Registered
55 Posts
luckyjimmy said:
I mentioned in another thread that the Autoexpress video review suggested that the reflections were 'migrane inducing'. It probably depends what colour you choose, whether this is an issue.

I think that's a very hyperbolic statement said by someone who wants to start up some drama or seem like they have something interesting to say.
It's a non-issue really. I've driven in sunlight a couple times and my shiny black dash never distracted me in any way.
Sunglasses in sunlight and you'll never notice it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts