Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
As far as I know you can't dismantle the shiny part of the dash for itself. One of the big dealerships in Denmark had tried, but failed.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Did you say a dealership in Denmark tried to dismantle the dash ..you would probably have to strip
The whole car apart not to mention the air bag best thing to do is walk away a long way away Regards phill

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I google translated it (the website) it says, can be fixed in 20 mins without anywork to the car haha so I'm guessing it is a wrap, which is just a big sticker that is a ba***rd to get on unless you know what your doing haha

·
Registered
106 Posts
Bossphillip said:
Did you say a dealership in Denmark tried to dismantle the dash ..you would probably have to strip
The whole car apart not to mention the air bag best thing to do is walk away a long way away Regards phill

Yeah, it's an official dealership.
They tried to dismantle the dash to see if they could swap colors.
But that was not possible without ordering a brand new dash including all of the "non-shiny" parts.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Black puppy there is a post on the forum where someone has dismantle the whole of the inside of the car ,,
I wouldn't I would rather leave well alone, also went with my daughter to test drive the up last week
In Hyde Manchester, it had a black shinny dash I didn't like it ,rather have the norm ,or if you want to
Change the dash get a Wrap ,cheaper and you can change it whenever you like ,thinking of getting
A wrap for the roof but haven't decided the colour yet ,Regards Phill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts