Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done alot of googling regarding this matter and can not find anything out.Would love either of these for the more sporty look and the radio controls (if they could connect to the up! head unit)

Does anyone know??

thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh also could you not wrap the parts of the basic steering wheel, to look like the High Up! wheel? ie the gloss black parts? If i cant get a more sporty wheel then id like to try those parts in metallic silver.All this given i havent even purchased the car yet!

Edited by: steveoz

·
Registered
462 Posts
I changed the steering wheel on our up from standard move up to one from black up quite easy to do before I purchased that I saw a new shape beetle and the air bag looked similar and the surround of the steering wheel was in white, so would have matched our up perfectly

·
Registered
265 Posts
can just about any steering wheel be fitted?I've been looking for some retrofit with radio/phone controls on the wheel, but haven't found any

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No replys to this...really??

Can someone PLEASE just let me know if it would be possible to add a Polo GTI wheel.
Im after the look and also the stereo function buttons.

thankyou

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok so no one really answered my post, but they did discuss changing steering wheels a month later in this post:

http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/up-with-steering-wheel-controls_topic3374.html
<h1>
</h1><h1>UP with steering wheel controls? by Mulo on 03 Apr 2013</h1>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts