Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, i picked Reuben up on Wednesday! (only two weeks after ordering, woo), and so far.. I LOVE HIM.

do have a couple of problems with him, such as the amount of dirt that gets put on the rear, the fact you can hear all the stones hitting the bottom of the car, and when you open the door the rain comes pouring off the roof onto the seats

but, my little man is suprisingly quick for 60bhp.. infact i drove the 1.6 astra for the last time today, and felt like it was slower than the up!

- Lots of modifications etc coming soon, will post up when they happen :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another quick little update too Reuben.

He's not had much done, 35mm lowering springs, took the hub caps off, tinted back windows, sticker stack.

Just ordered some wind deflectors..

Can anyone think of any wheels that might suit him? Had him almost 2 months and still can't decide so he's still Rolling On Steelies

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey its certanly different with the stickers! So many people can help you with wheels! But if it was me I'd like some classics! If you get sorted with any keep me in mind if you want to sell your steelies!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stickers aren't done yet, but as I own a car club with over 5.5k likes, I've made a lot of friends in the 'car scene'.. so just gunna get a few of their stickers, and just promote them etc.

Tinting was done by my brother, not 100% happy, but it'll do for now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts