Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Good review, thanks for posting it. I too forgot to order a spare wheel, but my dealer said he would sort something out though it might take a few months. I suspect he'll order a spare along with someone else's order....the tyres might well be a different brand but a least it will be a spare, better than a can of sealant!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello whassup I appreciate your comments ... thanks for telling me about how you also forgot to order a spare wheel and how you've gone about aquiring one I shall ask my dealer too !I like the insurance of a spare wheel to use, but can't remember the last time I had a flat (touch-wood) so maybe nowadays a can of sealant isn't such a bad idea,much lighter than a spare ! giving better mpg and responsiveness...I'm telling myself while not having one ...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Great Review

Interesting to see just how eager the 75 bhp version is. Those extra horses transform this car into a real beasty !! My 'Take up!' is a keen drive and great fun, handles really well and is fabulous value.

What is that noise at 2:51 on the video ?? Made me jump ! Surely it's not wheel spin at around 70mph !!!

Dave

·
Registered
423 Posts
And I suppose it leaves a little bit more luggage space in the spare wheel well!

My main concerns were that, as far as I know, a sealant filled tyre isn't puncture repairable, plus you don't get a jack if you don't buy a spare wheel. However I haven't had a puncture for quite a while, though just by saying that ............!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts