Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have Take Up 2.5K miles seems to be a lot of wind/road noise at 60/70mph sounds like driving
with the door not closed fully, is this normal or am i expecting too much from a small car ?

Mike.

·
Registered
677 Posts
there isnt much insolation on the Up! around town its fine but i agree on the motor way it does tend to get really noisy!

However I solved this problem, I ordered my Up with the sound pack so I just crank my music up load so I cant hear anything but my tunes :D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Craig200588 said:
there isnt much insolation on the Up! around town its fine but i agree on the motor way it does tend to get really noisy!

However I solved this problem, I ordered my Up with the sound pack so I just crank my music up load so I cant hear anything but my tunes :D
me too... I'm working through Now 1 to Now 78. Last night was Jimmy Nail, Big River (and I was singing along... oh dear..) lol

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't have that problem. In the back seat I can hear some noise from the window though. It doesn't bother me so much since I'm driving. The noisecan't be heard in the front seat.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Last week i had a new up when mine went in for a service, mines only 7 months old but the wind noise was terrible!!!

not sure if they are using adifferentdoor seal after the early onesleaked?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts