·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
awesome, be good to see an up with them on

ps. love the new signature picture! I want one like that...

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM me a picture of your up! and i'll have a play about with it?

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
ooo that would be awesome, thanks... I would say I will wait until I have a nice day to take photos, but doesnt look like that will happen anytime soon!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gemma,
Glad you like my new sig!

just keep wishing on a sunny day???

·
Registered
94 Posts
Excellent! So pleased they don't interfere with the sunroof!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
yeah, definatly praying for that sunny day... was sunny here today, but typically I was at work and am still at work til 12 tomorrow.... brill!

but yes, the bars look good with the roof, and yes, gives the sunroof lots of clearance... not gonna buy any just yet, but for future ref its good to know, thanks :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Gary02tdi: Thanks for posting the pictures, they are very helpful. I have one question though, what is under the roofbar foot, particularly the part that connects with the car body, just above the windows? I presume there is some sort of covering that would prevent damage to the paintwork, although I can't see it from the pictures.

·
Registered
421 Posts
They're like rubber feet, you have a bar, a foot pack (the bits that go under the bar) and the fitting kit goes under the footpack to protect the car roof. Have a look on the Thule website it'll give you a run through on the part you'd need

1 - 9 of 9 Posts