Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, can anyone please tell me what their experience of keeping the Salsa Red/grey seats clean is? They look fantastic from pictures I've seen on the internet, especially with the Cornsilk surrounds, but what are the practicalities? I am leasing the car and want the option to either return or buy the car at the end, however the car needs to be kept in pristine condition otherwise the VW garage may charge extra!! Any advice much appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Mine is almost a year old now, and there is no sign of any wear and tear after 2500 miles. The seats still look new and are not showing any dirt. I would go for it...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
11 months on... Still looking new.

Edited by: Rednaxela

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank-you so much, that is really, really helpful, really appreciate you posting pics, seats they look fantastic, think I'll go for it!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
No problem. The seats are not soft feel like some cars. The material feels quite tough, which may help them last. I'm not sure really. I love them anyway...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Glad to see another 'local' on here Fi.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, the West Country is the best place to live! Lived in London for years, nothing beats the pace of life here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts