Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow up owners,

Everything works perfectly with my bluetooth connection to my UP except for the audio from phone calls. Calls come through fine but the audio from the call is only on the phone and not via the car. If I press the bluetooth button on the phone to transfer the audio it goes blue for second like it's going to transfer but then goes off again.

Oh SMS's don't work from my phone on Maps and More either.

Anyone have this issue ?

Si

·
Registered
587 Posts
I have similar issues on my Galaxy S2, fine with outgoing calls put incoming calls don't seem to transfer either. I often have mine on silent and find that I cannot hear anything from the M&M and the phone is barleyaudible. I have got the bluetooth audio streaming to work though.

May send a email off to Navigon asking them if it is a know issue.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have a similar problem with my Galaxy S3, however I can fix it once the call is established by pressing options on M&M and taking the 1 option, this says on M&M route call through phone, but actually appears to route call through car audio

What is annoying is that caller is waiting 2-3 seconds while I do this, and you have to do this for every call.

If you get a fix from Navigon, please can you post details in this thread

thanks

Kevin

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi.

I had similar problems with my galaxy S2.
but after removing the media sound option in bluetooth setup on my phone, all calls work fine. I can not stream music from my phone but at least the phone connection is very stabile.

Best regards

KennethEdited by: knjdk

·
Registered
587 Posts
knjdk said:
Hi.

but after removing the media sound option in bluetooth setup on my phone, all calls work fine. I can not stream music from my phone but at least the phone connection is very stabile.

Best regards

Kenneth

Thanks for the tip I will give that one a try.

I have sent an email to Navigon and await a reply...

·
Registered
61 Posts
jezyg said:
knjdk said:
Hi.

Best regards

Kenneth

Thanks for the tip I will give that one a try.

I have sent an email to Navigon and await a reply...
I forgot to mention that it is a good idea first to activate bluetooth on the phone when maps + more has been turned on and is ready.

Best regards

Kenneth

1 - 6 of 6 Posts