Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here I am hoping to be an up owner next year when I have saved up enough doh,
Thinking about a high up tungsten silver,high gloss black 15s with sound pack and spare .

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey Gas, Sounds good! that tungsten is and amazing colour I think, rather wish I went for it but I'm very pleased with my colour (light blue) it also looks very good with the sports pack alloys! Can I just say maybe consider the sound package to, I mention it to all new/ about to order owners, the up! only comes with 2 front speakers the sound package pus rear speakers in place, there's a thread on here where someone has fit some speakers after, it's something I'd like to do but I chickened out and bout the sound upgrade option!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey itzben, I did put down sound pack in original post , but thanks for mention it , if I have enough cash I might go for sports pack or I might save up for the upsilon wheels at a later dateEdited by: Gas monkey gib

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Omg I need to get my eyes tested, i feel propper stupid lol I thought it read 15s with sports pack, haha what a plonker I am

1 - 5 of 5 Posts