Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looks beautiful. Nice looking light interior which suits them better. Nice looking seats too.
The deep black metallic looks both classy and cheeky. Our Mii is a 5dr in the same colour and has a light interior too.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pleased with it. All my other cars hard a dark interior and think the contrast against the black looks good. Very happy with the DAB radio as well. Perfect reception and will now never miss the footy if in the car.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looks great! I saw a lot of talk about poor radio reception on here and on the Citigo forum (and in What Car's video review) but have not experienced it myself so far.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess they may have been talking about FM which I haven't tried. Digital reception is crystal clear so will have no need for FM.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Hi Scuba,

my up! mirrored!

(German version - driver left)

Only differences will be your additional DAB and my additional Chrom Pack ...

Proves that my decision was right (for me) ...

Looks stylish, fesh, interior like in the 50s and modern at the same time.

The rims may be "standard" for the high up! but I would even have chosen them as extra.

No one might notice our up!s when they are 50 yards away or more. Just another black car. But everyone who walks past to it will surely have a look inside!

Well done! Have a wonderful time with your Black Beauty!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Cafael. No complaints with it so far.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Just Love the inside and those lovely seats have many many miles of fun.
Enjoy
phill

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks phil. My photo skills probably don't do it justice, but it's a great little car to take the place of my old yaris.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts