Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys got a spair pair of scuff plates if anyone's interested. There not official VW but are made for the up and are good quality. Reason for selling, they sent 4 when I only needed 2 simples haha I have pictures but won't let me upload from iPad even with iOS 6 upload pictures to website feature :( so if you want a pic let me know and I'll send one.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I think you still have to use something like Photobucket to upload your photo to first when using an iPad

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No you don't now you can upload using the the upload pic in the editor but after first pic says cant upload because of same file name when I'm trying to upload a different pic?? And because you can't change file names on iPad then bit stuck with that one haha. Some details there aluminium long and shiny haha a line engraved horizontal for some style really impressed with the quality wanting £20 for them.

·
Registered
145 Posts
How do you remove the scuff plates? I got some and the tape that attaches is pretty sticky im afraid it will rip the paint off :(

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure why do you want to remove yours? I Rember removing my old ones off my Toyota IQ , they gave way pretty easy and peeled off that was after three years mind. I wouldn't risk removing my new ones on the up for the same reason you said about the paint. I guess you just have to make sure they are in the right place. I bet a hair dryer would loosen it if you need to remove them take your time though.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can post a pic on here Marky or if you want could email you pic ?? Pm me you address if you like cheers

·
Registered
145 Posts
I want remove them because I up! graded to a move up from a take up and want to take the plates off and put them on the new one :) hmm will try with a hair dryer if its too risky ill leave it on :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts