Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am sure that everybody has seen the nice Seat Mii FR which will be released soon.If not you should look up somphotoson google.I am pretty sure that this trim will fit any 3 door UP!. They are probably not offered as spare parts yet, but they will. The Idea is to use those on my white take UPthat I have in order. I will also consider some black stripes along the lower part of the side as the Seat but I will make them as a double stripe (tiny + wide like the old GTI) and I will end them more close to the wheelhouse trim. On the Seat it looks like they are cutted several centimeters from the trim.
Other plans is towrap the diffuser with matte black vinyl. 60% of the roof will be covered by the black sunroofand the remaing part will be covered by checkered racing pattern. Black/white. I will use gloss black vinyl and the original white paint. It looks like there will be 7 squares wide and 4 sqares long. The topspoiler on the rear door will probably be left white. The roof will be black on front and then gradually white until the complete white rear spoiler. It is just an idea at the moment.

Wheels will be 16 inches and suspension will probably be lowered by 20-30 mm. 35 is too low for my plans. Rear badge will be removed and the front badge will probably be black. As this is a Take UP! there is no painted panel on the dash. Are they added on to the original dash? I will look for a white trim on the dash. I will also look for trim partsfor the grey one-color steering wheel.

·
Registered
265 Posts
As far as I am aware, Seat have no confirmed plans to release the FR (in the same vein that Skoda have made no concrete statements about the Citigo). Thus far only VW have confirmed a 'GT' version.

Doesn't mean it won't happen but nothing is set in stone yet. And even if it does go ahead there is no guarantee it will look like the concept version

·
Registered
386 Posts
Nice plans

UPandGO said:
As this is a Take UP! there is no painted panel on the dash. Are they added on to the original dash? I will look for a white trim on the dash. I will also look for trim partsfor the grey one-color steering wheel.
I don't think it will be possible to add the original white trim on the dash nor is it possible to change something on the steeringwheel because it is in one part.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts