Up Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the forthcoming up! GT will have some competition - all be it from nearly the same car

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/283336/seat_mii_fr_revealed.html

Externally it looks nice - not sure about the FR graphics on the dash though.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah. That would be disappointing. Personally I think the up GT has the potential to be an awesome car. Looks great, would be fast enough, great mpg (assuming you could be restrained enough not to drive it too mad).

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
R1ch said:
Ah. That would be disappointing. Personally I think the up GT has the potential to be an awesome car. Looks great, would be fast enough, great mpg (assuming you could be restrained enough not to drive it too mad).
Ah, but you see for commuting you drive in a boring way, but when you want a bit of fun, you take it out for a wee trip round the back lanes. Mind you, the bog standard Up is fun round the back lanes.

·
Registered
453 Posts
i'm not really a fan of Seat's with the exception of the Mk1 Leon Cupra (which still look great)

playing the long term game over 3 years i bet the Up residuals will mean its cheaper to own (Arosa anyone)

i quite like the Skoda version and a VRs version would be good to see

1 - 13 of 13 Posts