Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey there,<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">
<div name="popupMenu" id="popupMenu" style="display:none" ="popupMenu">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div name="popupMenuVideo" id="popupMenuVideo" style="display:none" ="popupMenuVideo">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

Just wondered if anybody our there has done any modifications to their Seat Mii?
If so, what have they done? :) Interested to hear about them!

·
Registered
50 Posts
So far, removed the MII-badge, new stub-antenna and changed the side indicators to smoked. Also, LED DRL's are on the way.

Next up, i.e. spring - stickers and some fresh retro-rims :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gnuet said:
So far, removed the MII-badge, new stub-antenna and changed the side indicators to smoked. Also, LED DRL's are on the way.

Next up, i.e. spring - stickers and some fresh retro-rims :D
Woo another mii driver! :D
How did you change the side indicators to smoked??

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ben_Seat said:
Woo another mii driver! :D
How did you change the side indicators to smoked??
Quite easy, just push the indicators towards the front of the car and they'll pop out. Remove and insert the replacement ones, et voila.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I have had the Vibora Negra stripes added and recently purchased team dynamic monza r alloy wheels. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Looks smart! I like the black wheels n the silver centre caps!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just put HID kit in mine and waiting for deflectors to come this week! Going to do a few more bits in the new year :)
Love my mii sport :) will put pics up soon

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anybody got any photo of their replacement headlight bulbs and driving lights changes? Thinking of changing mine as the standard ones are not very bright.
Links to them would be good!

Thanks in advance :)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Ben, most folk fit OSRAM night breakers,Cheap and very worthwhile upgrade, think mine were around 12 quid a pair

Chris, had a 150 mile run through to Edinburgh and back today, clim-air deflectors were fantastic, surprisingly wide opening window with no draughts and reduced wind noise too.....well worth fitting them!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the reply, where did you get them from?
And what kind of colour are they? The standard ones seem very orange I would like something more whiter and brighter!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Amazon sell them, yes they are much whiter

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you changed the headlights wouldn't the driving lights need changing too to match the same colour/effect?

Thanks in advance:)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Yes, just not got round to that yet! Will prob go led but would really love led from the electric up!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there i have a seat mii on finance does anyone know if your allowed to do any mods whilst the car is on finance or not? Thanks James

·
Registered
540 Posts
webber said:
Hi there i have a seat mii on finance does anyone know if your allowed to do any mods whilst the car is on finance or not? Thanks James

There's been some threads around about it, but it's a contentious issue.

Rule of thumb is, if you're not sure, ask (your finance company). They will most likely not care about small things (Changing a wheel cap), but if you're fundamentally altering the vehicle in some way then they probably will (lowering, bigger tyres, altering the chassis etc).

You're effectively leasing the car from the company and don't own it, so you need to approach it from that angle. Your finance company will have issued you with an extensive set of legals and small print. This will contain some clauses or guidance so I suggest you start there for an 'official' stance from your company.

Of course, many will simply say just do it because who is ever going to find out? I wouldn't advise it, but there you are.

Edited by: Fidel_Castronaut

1 - 20 of 48 Posts