Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Just looks like the free PID that they were doing across the range has been planted nto a Special Edition. I just hate the Mii SE interior and put me off getting one. Sport is nice though, just wish SEAT would do a darker interior in the SE and looked a little less 1980's retro VW!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I dont like the MII interior either - especially the light coloured one with all the stripes on the seats it reminds me of a 1970s chevette or something!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just bought one

I think if you can live with the "retro" interior it is a bit of a bargain. You get the Maps and More (or whatever Seat call it) and rear parking beepers on top of the SE spec (six speakers, leather steering wheel, and heated mirrors) which I think is pretty good for £9k.

I also found the Seat dealer willing to haggle...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Up!_to_Mii said:
Just bought one

I think if you can live with the "retro" interior it is a bit of a bargain. You get the Maps and More (or whatever Seat call it) and rear parking beepers on top of the SE spec (six speakers, leather steering wheel, and heated mirrors) which I think is pretty good for £9k.

I also found the Seat dealer willing to haggle...

Equipment wise the Mii SE is abargainand the Toca even better with the rear parking sensors as well. Still get at least £500 off. I would happily have one if the interior was darker, with kids I fear it would get marked too quickly. Exterior wise the Mii looks nice.

Enjoy your Toca

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought a Mii Toca 3 weeks ago because of the fab light, bright interior and overall package. I had test driven a basic VW Up which left me wanting to open a vein - it was so dark and depressing inside - not to mention the absence of kit!

I love my white Mii and paid only £8500 with free insurance - Bargain!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

I have got to say the interior across the whole range of Ups, citigos and mii's is a you love them or hate them one. However as long as the model mii you want has a nice one that's all that matters. What I have noticed is there seats/dash etc can change on different models.

I love my mii great buy and the finance offer seat have got on looks great

·
Registered
252 Posts
Bought a Mii Sport as the Toca interior was too multi coloured for our liking. The grey metallic dash panel on the Sport lifts the interior from being too black.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts