A full set of Audi TT Mk1 Heated leather seats in fair condition. These will fit into an up! easily as the rails are the same width, a couple of pins need removing a holes drilling on the runners.
Some modifications to the wiring and connectors will be required. A set of "pigtails" to match the connectors on the seat will be supplied. This will mike it easier to adapt.

The leather is mid grey & light grey. Some age related wear as you would expect but no nasty rips and such like. These have the folding back as the TT is a 3 door car.

I bought these to fit into my up! however my daughter who is only 5' and also drives this car could not reach the pedals without being too close to the steering wheel. Driving position for me, (5'8) was perfect. Reluctantly abandoning the project

With more work the rears can probably be made to fit, I found an article somewhere covering this.

Another forum member has successfully installed these into their vehicle and they look great. Any questions please message me.

Collection only (I am not far from J21 on the M1), offers considered, cash, or bank transfer please.

PS, you don't need a large car to transport them, with the seats down it will all go into an up!. I put the rear seat base in the passenger seat but with a bit more careful packing it will go in the back.

Thanks for looking.