Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi see a white up going towards chatham on the m2 Friday 7th dec tried waving but I thing the lady thought I was mad

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ha ha!! I did the same!! I drive a little red Move Up! I saw a white Up! in the Maidstone area on Friday evening & I got so excited I flashed them!! Probably frightened the poor driver half to death!!! If that was anyone on this forum - sorry!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
roxy23 do you do the trip most mornings seen a red one near the Gillingham turn of going towards chatham a couple of times last week to

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha I see a white up! Often, always the same 1 everytime we pass we are normally going opposite directions and stuck in traffic, at 1st we just looked at each other and as weeks gone on we moved to a smerk, then smile and now nod of the head haha

·
Registered
11 Posts
I drive my little red Move Up!! mostly around the Maidstone area. To be honest I've not even done 200 miles since I picked it up on 27/11/12!!! I still get very excited when I see another one!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Oooh come on, roxy23 .... tell us a little more! You've got a red move up! Why
did you choose it? What do you like BEST about it? Anything you're not so
keen on?
Edited by: PeterWestSussex

·
Registered
11 Posts
I love that my Up! is so easy to park & is a lovely smooth drive - I smile every time I get behind the wheel! To be absolutely honest I went for a red one because I didn't want to pay extra for another colour!!! I originally went to the VW dealers to look at a 2nd hand Fox!! Think I must be a Salesman's dream!!! The only niggle I have is when I move the seat to let a passenger into the back (I've only got a 3 door) the seat doesn't return to it's original position - silly I know!!! The other thing that has annoyed me is me!!! I wish I'd gone for Maps & More - my car is all set for it, I just need the actual gadget!! If anyone sees a reasonably priced advertised anywhere let the forum know - I check regularly. Thanks!!! Happy Up! motoring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts