Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Still only seen one so far. Any members in Leeds/West Yorkshire who have got theirs already?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not seen another on the road but when I drove mine home I discovered it's not the only up! In the village, there is a red one living here too!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hoppy40 - Live on the Wirral also but haven't seen any others on the road yet - we have a red Move up! so it might have been ours unless you are sure it was a take up!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Hazequ,
, I live in lower heswall, I spotted a red one on Pensby Rd near Sainsbury's, was that you?! Not sure if it was a Move Up! I think it had wheel covers
Great little car!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Hoppy40,

Yes that was us visiting the parents who live by Heswall Tennis Club, didn't spot you though, must pay more attention! Great car, loving it. Happy driving.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Hazequ

Had a day walking in the glorious weather on the Wirral week last saturday, and saw a red up in Tesco's car park around tea time. My g/friend told me off for taking a peek through the window but I'm afraid I just couldn't help myself. Gorgeous looking car in red! First one I've seen in 'the flesh' and definately yanked by 'want that one' chain.

Thanks for showing it off

·
Registered
75 Posts
Had a trip out last weekend to Henley on thames and did not see any UP!'s anywhere !!

Still a rare car on the road and still getting plenty of looks, even after a month of ownership

Well worth the wait in getting the car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts