Up Owners Club banner

sensor pack.....

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Roadrunner 
#1 ·
Hey has anyone added the extra sensor pack to there up? I have order an up black with sensor pack and wondered what the multi function computer was about? I thought it came as standard with maps and more.

#2 ·
It gives you mpg etc in the display in the instrument binnacle ....info if you don't have the maps and more display fitted

#3 ·
I also wonder if you need it to send data to the maps and more module?? Can anyone confirm? if you don't have the sensor pack, can you still get the same data on maps and more?

#4 ·
No, maps and more works fine without the sensor pack, the only bit of M&M that doesn't work without the sensor pack is the rear parking sensor display (obviously)

#5 ·
Privatedoc said:
No, maps and more works fine without the sensor pack, the only bit of M&M that doesn't work without the sensor pack is the rear parking sensor display (obviously)

cool, thats a bonus.. I purchased the sensor pack just in case as I could not check when I ordered..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.