Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Does anyone have a service schedule and servicing requirements for a Seat Mii?

Also in the manual, there is nowhere for anyone to stamp and say the car has been serviced. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hi there,
According to this example on ebay:

there are places for notes and stamps to document any servicing. Unfortunately they haven't included any photos of pages detailing service intervals, but if we assume it's the same as the Up!, then it will be an oil change every 10,000 miles/1 year and a full inspection (+oil) every 20,000 miles/2 years.

Just found the info on the Seat website - look for the 'Find out more' button at the bottom; the PDF that opens, p.8, confirms the intervals given above:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I saw the info on the website but it seemed a little vague.

Ref the book should I have got this when I bought car new (brand new from dealer). The user manual talks about a digital maintenance system, can I access this?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have never owned a SEAT, but it is usual for anything they consider important to be included when first bought from the dealer, which for most makes of car includes a service document of some description. Best thing to do in your case is to either go back to the place where you bought it, or your nearest dealer - they can give you a new book, if one was supposed to be with the car, and if it has been serviced at a SEAT dealership in its lifetime, they should be able to search the records to find the evidence.

I've managed to download a 2018 version of the manual. It sounds like the 'digital maintenance system' is the name for the SEAT dealerships' electronic servicing records I mentioned above, in which case you will need to visit a dealer to access it. But the text is a bit vague; if you have an infotainment system installed, you might have access to your car's records through that. Either someone who has a Mii, or a dealer, will need to clear that one up for you (unless you don't have an infotainment system, in which case you'll need to go to a dealer anyway). By the way, there's info in the manual about servicing intervals on p.218 (in my copy - second page of the 'Maintenance -> Service' section).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I was looking for more than what is in the manual and like you said the text isn't clear.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome, and sorry I couldn't be more help. There are active Mii owners on the forum; with any luck one of them will be able to provide more detailed info.

·
Registered
525 Posts
My Mii, bought in June of 2019 came only with a user's manual. No mention of servicing in any great detail, service record is held by Seat electronically. So I am as clueless as you!!

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Does anyone have a service schedule and servicing requirements for a Seat Mii?
Most manufacturers are using digital service records and you tend to get a print out each visit.

As a fellow Mii owner I would be interested in the answer but I am sure it would be same as the Up/citigo. Oil and filter every 10k/12 months but would be nice to know when air, cabin and fuel filter (if there is one) etc should be changed after this.

Will ask dealer in March when car goes in for 1st service. I never see the car now my son passed his test last Thursday!

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Assuming the Mii works to the same as the Up!:
air filters (major service - every 20,000 miles/2 years)
DSG oil/filter - every 40,000 miles
(no petrol fuel filter - only for diesels)
other items: https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/servicing/what-we-check-and-why/car-checks
Slight change from previous, having found the full list in the Workshop Manual:
engine oil filter: every 15,000km/1 year
air filter: every 60,000km/4 years
dust/pollen filter: every 30,000km/2 years

1 - 11 of 11 Posts