Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just wondering to who has had their first service on their Mii or UP and how much it cost them? What do they actually do on the first service? Seat has said the service alone is going to cost £160.

Look forward to your replies :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Change oil and filter and visually inspect a few other bits that a trained monkey could do. The 3rd service however will include a more comprehensive check and replacement of filters etc.. But .. More money! When I bought mine they were doing the service plan for £149 so it was a no brainier. You can also use an independent service depot that's VAT registered without effecting your warranty asking as you use VW parts and correct oil

·
Registered
604 Posts
My first service cost me £100, all they did was the oil but I did got a loan car which in independent garage will not include.
got same quote from my local independent vw garage

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Sounds like the three year service plan was a good investment.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I've just had my first service at 6,500 miles. All done free.

I'm going to get the rear wheel arch liners fitted, so I should hear back later today as to how much this will cost.

Nick

·
Registered
23 Posts
Had my first service on Mii SE yesterday. 9.5K miles after 12 months. Booked online where quote was £169, but was actually charged £149. Success! This car is really cheap to run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts