Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well picked Lilly up at about 6pm . And i have to say i love her . Didnt get the 2 remote keys , however they did give me free mats ( wasnt really bothered about the 2 keys tbh i just wanted some mats !) she drives like a dream and i love the fact that she tells me when i should change gear ! Had a bit of a problem getting the auxilary to work on the cd radio but we got there in the end .... I havent taken pics yet as the weather is pants here ! I havent even looked at the manual yet either , but I have a day off tomorrow so guess what ill be doing ??
Im quite impressed with the speaker system , i only got the bog standard and after tweaking the controls it sounds just fine to me. She is so quiet comparred to my fiat that whenever i stopped at junctions i thought i had stalled !
All in all i think Lilly is amazing , and was she worth the wait ...**** YEAH !
The dealer could have done a better job on the valet though , inside was imaculate however the door sills and inside the boot frame could have done with a wipe . Maybe thats just me being fussy , oh and if i had to complain about one thing .... The parcel shelf , it is quite annoying that you have to put it down manually but im sure ill get used to it

·
Registered
956 Posts
At least she's safe and sound and HOME and you've got the whole day tomorrow to get to know her better, lucky you.

Hope the weather improves for you really soon, looking forward to seeing the pics

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Kat2110 said:
The parcel shelf , it is quite annoying that you have to put it down manually but im sure ill get used to it

You will certainly get used to getting back out of the car and pushing it down!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Glad you love Lilly!! Looking forward to some photos ...

·
Registered
198 Posts
nigelspink said:

Kat2110 said:
The parcel shelf , it is quite annoying that you have to put it down manually but im sure ill get used to it

As you say, it catches you out, but as it completely blocks out the rearview mirror, you have to get out of the car and push it down. 9 days after getting my car, I seem to be remembering each time I use the boot.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
excellent stuff, hope its better weather for you tomorrow so you can really enjoy her :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
nigelspink said:

Kat2110 said:

Or keep a brolly on the back seat for when you forget!

Glad you've got your car and you like it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts