Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the opportunity on New Years Day to give the Mii a quick once over and get some protection on for the remainder of the winter. Turned out well so grabbed a few snaps

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha it looks great!! I did the same with my up! Was thinking of going to work on the bus this morning because of the weather but then felt how cold it was and jumped in and got the heated seats on asap lol

I like the mii vibra negra! The one thing I think might finish it off is toowrap that bottom bit on the rear bumper in black is it called the diffuser? I don't know
anyhow hope the weather improves and not gets worse!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Itzben said:
Haha it looks great!! I did the same with my up! Was thinking of going to work on the bus this morning because of the weather but then felt how cold it was and jumped in and got the heated seats on asap lol

I like the mii vibra negra! The one thing I think might finish it off is toowrap that bottom bit on the rear bumper in black is it called the diffuser? I don't know
anyhow hope the weather improves and not gets worse!
Thanks very much
. I agree about the 'diffuser'. Maybe if Waterwagens get them in or I like the one on the Citigo (if this edition ever comes to pass and the parts can be gotten)

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/251379-citigo-sport-from-february-2013/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts