Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody purchased and fitted these?

http://shop.automotiva.co.uk/en/63-up

I'm considering them for my "Bark Blue Metallic" but delivery to Ireland is £25.....ouch!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeh, got these and fitted them in about 20 mins. Easy to fit and should prevent 'supermarket' knocks. Fitted them in the winter months and they are showing no signs of coming off. I hand wash my little up weekly and they are still very secure.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ive purchased these, but not fitted them yet. I dont think these will prevent supermarket dents, as they are installed too low. I am tempted to spray mine white and fit higher up the door where they need to be

·
Registered
1 Posts
I fitted these to my wife's Seat Mii Sport. They were very easy to fit, took about 20 mins. I tend to disagree with lumsdot about the area to fit them. The "crease" in the door is the most protruding area and I think it would be the first place of contact from any adjacent car doors. Time will tell but I have seen pleny fitted in this way.

Fred

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ive just fitted mine also, low down in normal place.
As experiment, Parked my mums juke next to my mii, and opened the juke door onto my car, the mii/up side trims did nothing to stop juke door hitting my door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts