Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share my up! to the community and saying thanks for the inspiration and knowledge on here!

Silver Move up! (60bhp)
Maps+More
Fogs
Heated seats
Stubby Polo 6R antenna
17" MIM Monza on 205/40 Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires
Leather steering wheel

I have a set of H&R 35 mm lowering springs lying around, but I'm not sure if I want the ride to get any harder...any comments?

Pictures:

Edited by: nimand

·
Registered
13 Posts
That looks really nice!!Makes me hope I haven't made a mistake in ordering the Tungsten Silver, hope it doesn't just look grey :/

·
Registered
583 Posts
jamieheyward said:
Makes me hope I haven't made a mistake in ordering the Tungsten Silver, hope it doesn't just look grey :/
You haven't

And it doesn't.

Tungsten / Dark Silver still looks like Silver, though obviously darker, yet it's also quite different from regular silver metallics.
It seems to have a touch of champagne to it

It's quite hard to capture the colour on pics and varies a lot with lighting conditions (very nice in early light or when the sun is setting) and even where you park it.
(The pics I made have a green shade to them ... parked it near a hedge, under trees)

I think you'll like it
Edited by: _1S_

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was planning on getting the Tungsten but got an offer I couldn't refuse for this silver one. I'm glad I chose the silver version I must admit...

But maybe the tungsten versions I've seen have just been dirty ;-)Edited by: nimand

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shakotanVIP said:
Those wheels really suit the up!. 

A 35mm drop will not make any appreciable difference to the stiffness of the suspension.
Thanks! I will try to get the springs installed this weekend. Will try to remember to get before/after pictures.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey! Nice to see another Dane, and what a great looking car!Did you order the steering wheel afterwards? And at what price in DKK?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts