Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw one yesterday by the church hall at the bottom of Highlands in Silver yesterday and I know some commented on how it looked a little boring but I thought it still carried off Silver well enough. I can't wait till ours is delivered we ordered our White High Up from New Malden three weeks ago and apparently should get it by end of July or beginning of August although were initially told we would have it in 4 weeks.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In the last week I have now seen another two Up's. One in Leatherhead, and one passing through Ashtead, One was on Thursday it was a white one passing through Ashtead, not sure which version it was. Today there was one at the lights in Leatherhead in Red turning towards Epsom.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hurray took delivery of my Silver Move Up yesterday 9 weeks to the day of ordering from Colbournes in Guildford. Was sad to see my Old Golf go, but very happy with my little Up. KC

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ours was ordered on the 20th of May, from Lookers VW in Morden and were told about three weeks ago that the build week is 26 and delivery week is week 31 but will see if it happens, apparently VW always have the longest wait times and it is all luck of the draw. A friend of mine has a Polo and it was a 22 week wait.

·
Registered
63 Posts
KC1 said:
Hurray took delivery of my Silver Move Up yesterday 9 weeks to the day of ordering from Colbournes in Guildford. Was sad to see my Old Golf go, but very happy with my little Up. KC
Me too. Silver's the way to go in spite of the poll !

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I think I was rather boring and chose the white because I thought it looked smart. I would have also gone for the pale blue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts