Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver up in the car park at Silverstone and a white up on the m40 just out of ss.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Great photos, seems like you have the same interest in sportscars as me. 24 hour of nurburgring photos and the classic event at Donnington too... Great! Did you catch any of the ALMS rounds we had in the past? Or do Le Mans at all, great sportscar weekends...

I marshalled at as many sportscar and touring car rounds as I could... In fact I saw the silk cut jags, sauber c9 and others whewn they were racing in the wsc for real! (showing my age)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Markmod1 said:
Great photos, seems like you have the same interest in sportscars as me. 24 hour of nurburgring photos and the classic event at Donnington too... Great! Did you catch any of the ALMS rounds we had in the past? Or do Le Mans at all, great sportscar weekends...

I marshalled at as many sportscar and touring car rounds as I could... In fact I saw the silk cut jags, sauber c9 and others whewn they were racing in the wsc for real! (showing my age)
Thanks very much :) my flickr stream is pretty much jam packed with cars! (With a few models thrown in) I'm really new to sports cars, only been watching for the last couple of years. Have been lucky enough to get to the last two n24's and couple of events here. Try and watch as much as I can on tv, I can only blame the guys at radio lemans for getting me hooked! Let me know if you're on Flickr, would love to see any of your photos :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts