Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow updrivers

My name is Robin and i m from the netherlands/ holland

I still drive a stanced peugeot 107, but the peugeot is going to be sold private. The next car to follow -Up

Im going for the base engined move Up the 60bhp one with manuel gearbox.

Extra s on the standard move up, dark blue colour an darkbeige denim artacit interieur.

Exe pak

drive pak

sound pak

winter pak

navi, incl factory radio

chrome kit

So except for the slide roofwindow and leather, full options

So this is the fotoshop of the car when it is finished

Edited by: Maze

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nEIL!

Thirst thanks, and yes i will proceed ass planed this is how it is going to look around next summer. The interieur a bit different but, the outside like the photoshop.
I am thinking about coiloverset or air with framenotch, and shorter springs on the back if it issnt low enough
stance rocks uhmm rubs

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here a picture of my daily ride the stanced coiled 107

Clearance road subframe 2,5- 3cm max going to lower it further at the front tomorrow. with other wheels mini r81 wheels.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Plans sound good mate, I've got -35mm springs for mine until coils are available. Friends of mine have air but not going down that route on this car as I'm going for 17s which will give me a little more ground clearance that I'll need!
Definitely the best 107 I've seen by the way!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello Robin,

Welcome at upownersclub. Now I'am not the only dutchman.

Welkom bij upownersclub. Nu ben ik niet meer de enigste Nederlander.

Next week (wk 8) our up! will be produced. So soonour 107 will be traded in for the up!.

Greetz,

Rense

·
Registered
4 Posts
Very Nice!!!
Maze said:
Hi fellow updrivers

My name is Robin and i m from the netherlands/ holland

I still drive a stanced peugeot 107, but the peugeot is going to be sold private. The next car to follow -Up

Im going for the base engined move Up the 60bhp one with manuel gearbox.

Extra s on the standard move up, dark blue colour an darkbeige denim artacit interieur.

Exe pak

drive pak

sound pak

winter pak

navi, incl factory radio

chrome kit

So except for the slide roofwindow and leather, full options

So this is the fotoshop of the car when it is finished

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So after a few months of silencenes, tomorrow i will place an order if the price is right on a demo seatmii in the colour deepblack with a style chic package, going to miss the heated seats and foglights but thats live. Because of the tradeprice for the 107 i am going for the demo with 1200km instead of a brand new one becaus of the productiontime of 12 weeks and the salesguy wants my carbefore i hit the 100000km line standing on 96000km now. I am going to place the contract and pictures on the site next week fingers crossed

·
Registered
421 Posts
ccup said:
Dont bring it over here. Our pot holes and speed humps would see it grounded in 5 minutes

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Look forward to seeing some pictures soon! :)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Me too Si. Always like something a bit different

So you swopping your wheels over from your Pug?Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So after a few days of caling, parrents, dealer i finaly took a pen en signed an a agreement for the Skoda Citigo my new little car no lease btw. I had to make a choice between the Mii style chiq demo ora brandCitigo tour but the value of my peugeot was less at Skoda, but the money i have to pay with the car the 107 is less. The only thing i have to miss on the skoda is alloy but thats not a bit of a problem.
SiJ2000

I hope i can make the first pictures next week because the car is on stock at a nother dealership in Holland i orderd the car in Leeuwarden at the local Vw garage, and they told me the car that i want and orderd is at the Skoda dealership in Utrecht. The guy who sold me the car told me the tour actionmodel in holland isnt for sale anymore you cant order it anymore the last ones ar in stock at dealerships around Holland i chose the fullest one but without alloy have my own wheels or i am going to look for new ones. Perhaps i am going to take a look at the Skoda dealership tomorrow i know the last four chassis numbers so not a problem.

Updates for the car for now :

Armwrest between the frontseats in interior colour black, and the dubble layers in the boot Vw up option.

AlloyWheels, or wide steeliesand coils perhaps next year

Bugbabe34

I like to be different, dare to be different is my motto. No the bbs ar sold not swapping them i want porsche fuchs replica s 4x100

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
911sse
I think so i hope colourwise it does, the local seat dealer told me they where available but the costs prevented me to buy now 259 euro al lot of money so thats for later. Ill keep you updated about colours and prices and perhaps pictures.

·
Registered
532 Posts
That darkblue certainly looks the business, but I am biased. pictures of mine to follow in....november.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Colour looks great.

Belly on the ground appearance looks silly imo - I have no idea why anyone does this sort of thing to their car.

We have a few Saxos/Pugs up here that are lowered. One has a spoiler that looks like it came off of an F40 and it is hilarious to look at. All seem to be driven by drivers who have lowered their seats and their eyes are about level with the top of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yes, whatever happened to 'Q' cars - cars that looked standard but went like stink!

Seems to be the other way round these days.

I must be getting old!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts