Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at a Move Up! but with advice from you guys who said I'd be better off getting a High Up! I went for the High Up! Light blue, 5 door, Bluemotion.

Apparently it will arrive end of June start of July. Since its not for me and its for my wife gets me out of buying her a Birthday present

Quite excited to say the least!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha nice 1!!
make sure you look at the light blue owners topic haha did you get any extras and which?

·
Registered
229 Posts
A dealership in N.I have a light blue, 5 door high up ready for collection with the sensor pack, sound pack, spare wheel and other extras and no one is there to pick it up, just saying! lol

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Haha lambo took me a min to realise what you meant haha awww
an unloved up!

·
Registered
811 Posts
That would be quite sweet, a loving home for an unwanted Up. Bless.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buying a car from NI isn't too bad actually. Last time it cost me about £35 for the flight and £115 for the Ferry. Cost me more in fuel cause an M3 isn't quite as fuel efficient as a Bluemotion Up!

I didn't put options on it other than a set of mats which you always need. Got the servicing as well. Pretty well spec'd as it is. Sensor pack would have been nice but not really that bothered.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still waiting. Apparently there was a problem placing the order. So end of July start of August :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts