Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having been a member since the forum was just a little group, I have noticed that more and more people posting on here are getting snapped at by trolls who don't really have anything positive to add, which is a common issue on every other forum I have ever visited, be it builders, cars or even cooking.Even the moderator seems grumpy most of the time.

It is becoming very difficult to have any proper discussions... so i'm off.
Quite frankly, life is too short.

Thanks to all the members who have helped me out over the past year or so. Its been enjoyable and interesting.

See ya around.

Alex.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Alex

take care, thanks for the rear shelf sticker

Kevin

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I hope you reconsider and decide to stay Alex. We are all different and don't necessarily agree with each other all the time and sometimes we are caught on a bad day. I hope you continue to make a valuable contribution to the forum. Edited by: Beevee

·
Registered
957 Posts
Sad to see an active and early member go...... please reconsider Rednaxela. !!Edited by: Derkie54

·
Registered
30 Posts
Alexander, unfortunately you're right. Many forums are populated by a significant number who just want to argue, contradict or generally just take the micky. I've had this problem on 2 other forums I use regularly and have to admit it has put me off posting as often as I'd like; but I haven't let it put me off altogether and may I suggest you don't stop using the forum because of this.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Alex,

You have been a valid member since the forum started and i for one will miss your little posts.

Take care.

Gary

·
Registered
28 Posts
Very new member myself and although I agree that most forums have 'spoilers' it's best to ignore them. If you leave, they have won!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts