Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back from holiday to find my car touched down in Tyne and was almost immediately whisked up to Dundee and arrived yesterday!!!!
However even though my dealer bis open Moinday/Tuesday it appears the DVLA might not be but even so worst case scenario is Wednesday, best case scenario Tuesday

Yes, yes....of course there will be photos

·
Registered
956 Posts
Fantastic news whassup, what could be better news to come home to.

Looking forward to seeing all the photos of course.

Oh, and hope you had a really great holiday.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A week in Turkey all-inclusive....what do you think! Definitely drank far too much

Was a bit gobsmacked when I was told it had arrived, really expected it to be about another week because of the holiday. Can't wait to get my hands on it (no name as yet!).

·
Registered
956 Posts
Sounds like my kind of holiday
and
I bet it's not often you wish the bank holiday was over.

It's ridiculous too cos I'm getting butterflies in my stomach on your behalf.

I need my own up!, I really do

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Apparently anyone ordering in Dundee now will have to wait until at least November!!

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
exciting stuff! i think all those of us who ordered nice and early are pretty lucky, my dealer told me when i picked mine up this week that the wait has gone upto almost 6 months!! mental!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Six months!! Glad I ordered early then cos I don't think I'd have bothered if they'd told me the wait was that long. Patience is most definitely not one of my virtues

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I was told 12 weeks and I thought that was bad!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Well, just to really annoy some people, I waited a massive .... 2 weeks. Okay, I bought the showroom model, which is a TakeUp, and I don't regret it (needed a car urgently) but it would be nice to have 5 doors, and a few extras. There was a MoveUp Bluemotion available at the same time, different dealer. Perhaps things have changed, and there are no off the shelf ones available for immediate purchase. I suppose people could phone round the dealers until they hit lucky.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
yeah, honestly he said the last person who ordered from them now has a potential 6 month wait, like you guys not sure i could have waited that long, 3 was more than enough!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts