Up Owners Club banner

141 - 160 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Agree with the above posts.
There's only so much bull and contradictions a man can take .
It really wound me up.
Maybe we should of just put him on the ignore list and let him get on with it?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Agree with the above posts.
There's only so much bull and contradictions a man can take .
It really wound me up.
Maybe we should of just put him on the ignore list and let him get on with it?
You can do that but that doesn't stop the actual bad information being on the forum, the posts will still be there without people to correct them. I find it simpler to filter out the crap.

·
Registered
515 Posts
The four posts above are absolutely correct. I was indifferent to his mega MPG posts and other waffle, until the Insurance issue came along, which was blatantly crazy and irresponsible. It wouldn't have been so bad if he had shown any change of opinion after the shellacking he rightly received, but he was obviously unrepentant. Then came the continued contradictions and bad advice , much of which couldn't be ignored.
Definitely not a case of trolling , but a justifiable bringing him to book on bad advice which could have a detrimental effect on someone else's pride & joy.
I'm not an expert on electronics, and I either read the posts to try glean some information, or ignore them altogether, I don't have the necessary knowledge to comment.
He continued to make comment on subjects that he was so obviously without knowledge & experience, and deserved to be called out.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Why hasn't my membership been deleted ?
My forum profile is still open, when i asked it to be deleted.

I am still here, when i have little appetite for certain bigoted idiots.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Change your preferences.
Or just delete the bookmarks and ignore the messages.
Hold on, your profile says you joined 5 days ago? So you've re-registered to ask why your profile hasn't been deleted?

Your other profile that had the name changed on it got banned and now you're back with the original username to ask why it's getting messages?

·
Banned
9 Posts
The Cockney ****, talking through his arse once again
He was doing a lot of that recently

Whats the point of the moderators, if they do not carry out the wishes of ex members

Get my details off this forum thats not too much to ask

·
Registered
294 Posts
Is this some sort of a Guinness Book of Records attempt at the longest goodbye in the history of the internet?

·
Registered
322 Posts

Whats the point of the moderators, if they do not carry out the wishes of ex members

These forums are owned in countries thousands of miles away by people who have probably never heard any of the forum products or subjects and I don't think moderators have that much power other than telling us to stop swearing !! change your preferences and like ThatupGTI said just delete your bookmark and resist the temptation to nosey back, has any administrators told you what happened to your account as it all sounds very bizarre.

·
Registered
972 Posts
What’s the point of the moderators, if they do not carry out the wishes of ex-members
This is the crux of the problem, you just don’t listen to what other people are saying.

Read post #122 from a moderator. It clearly states that moderators can’t delete accounts. FFS.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
The Cockney **** talking through his arse once again!
He was doing a lot of that recently.

What's the point of the moderators if they do not carry out the wishes of an ex member?

Get my details off this forum, that's not too much to ask.
Once more you get personal and once more for the record I'm from Yorkshire but work in London. Please for the love of god if you're going to try and insult then at least get it right. Try "bald northern monkey" or "knuckle dragging northerner" for instance, at least then you'll be closer.
Btw, quick tip; once you get personal and start throwing insults you've already lost the debate as it shows a severe lack of any kind of retort.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I’m confused why people appear to think L’boy is still the same user as always was. He goes by 9905 these days, and 9905 hasn’t posted recently. Or do we realise that; and it’s actually me that’s confused? Either way, Mods please do shut down the new, 6 day old L’boy, as whilst they’ve been fun for a while...

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I’m confused why people appear to think L’boy is still the same user as always was. He goes by 9905 these days, and 9905 hasn’t posted recently. Or do we realise that; and it’s actually me that’s confused? Either way, Mods please do shut down the new, 6 day old L’boy, as whilst they’ve been fun for a while...
9905 got banned. Looks like he's rejoined to call everyone names and ask why he's still getting messages.
You can tell it's the same person as the grammar is pretty much identical.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Yeah you’re right now I look again more closely. I guess there’s nothing the mods can do about it or they already would have.

·
Super Moderator
1,013 Posts

Mods CANNOT DELETE A USER. And I banned the 9905 user as you said it had 'hacked' your account, so I had to do something.

I have asked admin to see if they can delete your account but not heard back yet.

141 - 160 of 168 Posts