Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a call from my dealer to take our 2012 up! in for a software update,anyone else had a similar call or have any info on what it may be for?

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Yes, mine done at last service, fan speed controller and , hallelujah , fuel gauge now much more linear!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Just picked mine up today after recall for ecu software update. At the same time there was a software update for the ASG. The gearbox was good before and now it is a smooth as silk so quiet.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Great that a software setting can simply change the gearbox from noisy to quiet. I wonder why the default was the noisy setting?

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
AlanG said:
Great that a software setting can simply change the gearbox from noisy to quiet. I wonder why the default was the noisy setting?
It was not noisy before just underlining the fact that the ASG does not seem to suffer from the noises that the manual box supposedly does. Some of us appreciate the quality build of the Up!

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm happy with the quality too - although to be fair - i've been happy with the quality of all my cars including French ones. Easily pleased I guess.

·
Registered
957 Posts
If we're honest you can wash the car and next time you drive off you can think " this is driving better " !Cars do rattle and some times drive better than others for no apparent reason.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts