Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<div style="text-align: left;">Up! in Sabden
<div style="text-align: left;">

<div style="text-align: left;">hope you like!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Very nice and the cars not bad too!
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Where did you take the pics by the way? Looks familiar.

Just noticed the rear sticker under the Up logo. Where did you get that and does it come in red?Edited by: Optimus Frag

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, It's in sabden, near clitheroe!

Got the sticker from one of the shows for about £2, it probably does come in red, they have all sorts of colours, I'll have a look at the next one at the end of the month!Edited by: Ashy87

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Great pics!! :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Did I really have to be in there....

Love my car though :) where are our sheep friends?? The ones that were rubbing themselves on the Mercedes ha.....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Great pics

where did you get the wind deflector and is it worth having?

thanks

Kevin

·
Registered
118 Posts
They were direct through Volkswagen, I think they were £52.. I didn't actually pay for them as I was given a gift voucher when I purchased the car but I would have definitely paid that for them!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Your photos are very good indeed, individually and collectively, well done! Did you put them together on iPhoto?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Great pics
- must be the best white coloured up! I have seen so far....makes mine look ordinary lol

What's on the rear bumper? - looks like a reflective coat almost like a mirror??? - whatever it is it makes it look very sporty

·
Registered
118 Posts
Abs said:
What's on the rear bumper? - looks like a reflective coat almost like a mirror??? - whatever it is it makes it look very sporty
It's a chrome strip we bought from Volkswagen at the same time as the wind deflectors! I think it was £59 but is in the accessory brochure.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Plus the wiper is gone and the rear valance is painted black, subtle differences!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks,i might think about getting one too - was it fitted for you?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ashy87 said:
Plus the wiper is gone and the rear valance is painted black, subtle differences!

Ahh thats what I meant about the rear valence(being the reflective thingy lol) - did you it paint yourself?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Part number:1S0071360

Nick

·
Registered
118 Posts
Someone hit my car about 2 weeks after me buying it so when I had the rear bumper repaired/sprayed I asked for it to be done :) looks brilliant!

The chrome strip wasn't fitted, Ashy-87 did it however it does say in the accessory book that all prices include fitting so I'm sure they would do it!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts