Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some quick pictures i took today after haveing some more wrapping done! loving this car more everyday!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Looking good with the spoiker also wrapped!! If I had gone for a white or silver one I would've done exactly the same thing!

Grtz

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers buddy I'm well chuffed with it! Glad I had the spoiler wrapped it finishes it off and goes with the rear window.

·
Registered
604 Posts
what have you done with your side repeater it looks very cool

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's this fly eye stuff guys did it me for free with my roof wrapp looks well tidy and hides the orange. Did get the inspiration from Somone on here! Nice little mod!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Very cool!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Personally I would have left the rear spoiler white to make it stand out against a black roof and black rear window.

·
Registered
851 Posts
vwild1 said:
Personally I would have left the rear spoiler white to make it stand out against a black roof and black rear window.

Maybe subtle is the name of the game here? I find spoilers a bit embarrassing, so anything to make it shrink would be good for me!Edited by: AlanG

·
Registered
727 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
AlanG said:
Maybe subtle is the name of the game here? I find spoilers a bit embarrassing, so anything to make it shrink would be good for me!

Have you tried a cold shower?

Nick

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's not Britains top up! Roof wrap haha was undecided about spoiler wrap but like the more subtle look. Sorta reminds me of a handle left white. Suits the look of your car with classic alloys though but think this suits the sporty look I was going for! Great think about wrapping is its so versatile and can always be changed. Really recommend it to anyone!

·
Registered
386 Posts
vwild1 said:
AlanG said:
Maybe subtle is the name of the game here? I find spoilers a bit embarrassing, so anything to make it shrink would be good for me!

To each his own but for me I still like the way a white spoiler accents the black areas of the car and adds definition to the shape of the up! as well.

source:http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/black-roof-wrapped_topic1400.html

I love that car but the first thing that came to my mind was how it would look with the spoiler also wrapped in black... And now I know an I like it a lot.

But as you say to each their ownand I prefer this

Edited by: GunSpeed

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

What it boils down to is that the clean minimalist design of this car is a great base for mods I think we are gonna see some wicked versions of this car!

·
Registered
386 Posts
wez_kc said:

What it boils down to is that the clean minimalist design of this car is a great base for mods I think we are gonna see some wicked versions of this car!

+1

We ain't seen nothing yet haha

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It wont be much longer for you and will be worth it!!! picture from side it deffo minimizes the spoiler almost looks like there isnt one there now!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Did you take the owners club sticker off?

1 - 20 of 72 Posts