Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Lovely Think I'm going to put my sticker on the tailgate opposite side to the up badge but I like the jaunty angle of yours.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Neverget tired oflookingat fresh up! pics
Who wouldn't want one of these after looking at your photos (except, of course, it looks even nicer in white
).

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
whassup said:
(except, of course, it looks even nicer in white
).

YUP!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi. Lovely photos, love the poppies and of course the car, I've got a move up! and I am thinking of having the back windows tinted, wondered how you like yours, I read on someone else's thread that they didn't like theres! Can't imagine why

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Melody I do like them, but I can understand why some people wouldn't, I would think without the sunroof it may make the rear of the car a tad dark. They deffo do the job though. In some pics there is a real difference between the front and rear windows. Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nicer in white!!!

Cheek

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Privatedoc: 'jaunty' loving that word

My daughter's idea. Just wanted it somewhere a bit different

·
Registered
956 Posts
Lovely photos bugbabe, the car really does look superb and the location is just fantastic.

And look at you with your camera effects, I know it doesn't show the car very well but I love the last photo

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you. That's not me, that's the hubby. He thinks he's David Bailey

·
Registered
94 Posts
bugbabe34 said:
Lol! Well he's certainly doing a very good David Bailey - Stunning pics!
Wish VW could commission him to make an up! calendar! Presented with up!s of all colours, I'm sure he could create some incredibly arty pics!

·
Registered
208 Posts
MattyUp said:
bugbabe34 said:
Lol! Well he's certainly doing a very good David Bailey - Stunning pics!
Wish VW could commission him to make an up! calendar! Presented with up!s of all colours, I'm sure he could create some incredibly arty pics!
Brilliant idea, we used to belong to the Mazda MX-5 club and they used to make a calendar every year featuring members cars, it was great

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just read those last few posts out to my dear old hubby. He did laugh. He said you wait until our lavender flowers

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
love it, sexy lile up black! and like the others have said, great location, i like the use of the poppies too :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Melody said:
Brilliant idea, we used to belong to the Mazda MX-5 club and they used to make a calendar every year featuring members cars, it was great
Don't we just make the best choices of motor cars

I was never a member of an owners club but viewed many an MX5 forum when I had mine!Edited by: MattyUp

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yes, MX-5s have been my favourite car for many years, but we have a dog now so it's not practical :( but I do love my up! It's so dinky and lovely to drive

·
Registered
77 Posts
Loving these photos! Well done to David Bailey!

The Up! black certainly is impressive, but I'm still glad I chose the white!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts