Up Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

Im Jack, from Manchester.

Ordering my High Up end of next month, cant wait. Will have M+M and the Sensor Pack to give me the Cruise Control. Also the BlueMotion Engine!

Cant wait!

She will be in White... of course!

·
Registered
851 Posts
JackDavies said:
Hey Guys!

Im Jack, from Manchester.

Ordering my High Up end of next month, cant wait. Will have M+M and the Sensor Pack to give me the Cruise Control. Also the BlueMotion Engine!

Cant wait!

She will be in White... of course!
Hi Jack, welcome to the forum. Why do you need to wait before ordering? My dealer got my car at the beginning of Oct but I said I didn't want it until beginning of November and he was fine with that. I'm collecting it on Saturday. Woo hoo!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
O jack from looking around on here, order the spare wheel as it doesn't come with one and also people say the sound pack is good aswell!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Picked up my Candy White High Up ASG today and am highly delighted with it. I am sure you guys will not be disappointed. I traded in a BMW 1 Series and am not missing it.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Beevee said:
Picked up my Candy White High Up ASG today and am highly delighted with it. I am sure you guys will not be disappointed. I traded in a BMW 1 Series and am not missing it.
Oooooo thats great news!! I'm on official count down if it wasn't for the missis I'd be at the dealers before the managers arrive lol but she wants to cone with me to pick the little beauty up lol

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I find that the gear change is fairly smooth with a little lag. It is worth remembering that it is an automated manual and use the accelerator accordingly.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I have a night blue high up like yours. It's very good. treat it gentle for the first month.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am ordering end of Next Month because that's when I can afford to get the deposit in! Wish I could afford it now!

Im from the Denton / Stockport Area of Manchester!

Ill keep you all posted. Just trying to negotiate a Sports Pack onto the car now.

Rather excited...

·
Registered
532 Posts
Did you see me driving down Chester Road, Hazel gravel last week?

·
Registered
705 Posts
The clue is in the signature.

Nick

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Is that light blue or white? Jokes!!

Edited by: Itzben

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When I get mine, you may see me anywhere around the Bolton / Blackpool / Preston / Lancaster Area as I work in Preston and do a daily commute there. If your in a Up! and I follow you in my current car (a modified Red 206 with Black Headlights) It will be me checking out your car, whilst I wait for mine!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
JackDavies said:
When I get mine, you may see me anywhere around the Bolton / Blackpool / Preston / Lancaster Area as I work in Preston and do a daily commute there. If your in a Up! and I follow you in my current car (a modified Red 206 with Black Headlights) It will be me checking out your car, whilst I wait for mine!

Haha I shall keep an eye open for you!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts